Avanti Architects are at the forefront of conservation and regeneration of listed and historic buildings. We have over 30 years’ experience in the care, repair and adaptation of historic buildings and places, together with the design of new buildings within sensitive sites.
We are experts in the field of the conservation of modern movement buildings having worked on the celebrated works by the pioneer architects; James Stirling, Denys Lasdun, Berthold Lubetkin, Wells Coates, Chamberlin Powell & Bon, David Roberts, Patrick Gwynne, Gillespie, Kidd & Coia, Peter Moro, Gollins Melvin & Ward and Ernö Goldfinger.
Our conservation-accredited team provide an understanding of the significance and value of historic buildings and their potential for change.
Our range of heritage consultancy services includes:
– Conservation management plans
– Heritage assessments
– Planning and heritage advice
– Townscape and character area appraisal
– Listed Building Management Guidelines
– Quinquennial term inspections
– Supporting funding applications
– Specialist input on Architectural concrete repair
– Maintenance audits
– Condition surveys