Please read our privacy notice carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in paragraph 2 below, you agree that we may use it as described in this privacy notice.
1. Who we are
Avanti Architects Ltd, Registered in England and Wales No.6502119. Registered office: 361-373 City Road, London, EC1V 1AS
Avanti as an employer and a provider of architectural services is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information.
2. How we collect information
We will collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us for:
– the provision of architectural services
– the recruitment & selection process
– verification & vetting purposes
– equal opportunities monitoring
– retention of records
– outsourcing data processing
– subject access
– fraud detection
– merger, acquisition and business reorganisation
We will collect information about you (this may include your name, address, contact details, telephone number, email address) and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
– contact us about providing architectural services;
– provide your contact details to us when accessing any portals or databases;
– apply for a position with Avanti speculatively, in response to an advertised role on a job site or on Avanti’s webpage (this may include right to work details);
– attend an interview;
– attend onboarding activities (this may include passport details, bank details and beneficiary details);
– interact with us using social media;
– contact us offline, for example by telephone, SMS, email or
3. How we use your information
You agree that we may use your information to:
– provide any information and services that you have requested or commissioned;
– compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
– manage and administer your use of services you have asked us to provide;
– manage our relationship with you;
– provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our professional, regulatory or legal obligations;
– detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal or prohibited activities, or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes).
4. Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
– our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers, and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the services, and information you have requested;
– any third party in the context of furthering our legitimate business interests
– any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
– any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
– our own professional advisors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our obligations and responsibilities
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about events which we feel may be of interest to you. We may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post, SMS, or email. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with third parties referred to in this policy. If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by sending us an email to email@example.com.
6. IP Address , Analytics and Traffic Data
Avanti does not record traffic data on its server. We can source some site statistics such as access rates, page hits, and page views, however, we are not able to identify any individual from site statistics provided by third party communication providers.
7. Your information
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, you can contact us at 361-373 City Road, London EC1V 1AS or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our employment and/or business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes or to comply with applicable laws and regulation. Where we no longer need your personal information we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without notifying you).
9. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage. Electronic data is access control and password protected.
10. Transfers outside of Europe
No personal data is transferred by Avanti to third parties outside of the European Union countries.
11. Other sites and social media
If you follow a link from our website, application, or service to another site or service, this notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites or services.