Architectural Administrator/Bid Coordinator – Job Description
Avanti Architects offer a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Administrator/Bid Coordinator to join their award-winning design studio close to Angel tube in London’s Islington area.
You will be working closely with the marketing directors as well as other members of the management team to coordinate bids and pursue business development opportunities. You will need to be a confident and proactive individual with excellent graphic design and writing/editing skills.
The role provides variety and could suit a graduate with an active interest in the architectural, construction and design industry who wishes to take an active approach in marketing and developing business opportunities in a creative and stimulating environment.
– Find, review and circulate potential business opportunities
– Create and assemble bids and proposals in coordination with relevant members of Avanti’s team
– Assist with the preparation of various presentation materials including brochures, PowerPoint presentations, reports and competition submissions
– Maintain accurate records for the practice’s marketing systems including project information sheets, press cuttings archive and database of consultants and client contacts
– Develop an in-depth knowledge of the practice’s portfolio of projects and clients in order to make an effective contribution to the practice’s marketing activities
– Copywriting for press, website, journals, competitions and other promotional material
– Manage Avanti Architect’s social media profiles
– Update and maintain website via WordPress system and issue newsletters
Skills & Knowledge
– Outstanding organisational skills and effective management of tight deadlines
– Experience of producing creative and engaging materials for print and electronic publication
– Good awareness of business development strategy and commercial drivers
– Proactive team working, with a flexible and responsive approach
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, including face to face) with strong attention to detail
– Exceptional creativity and design sense with fluency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
– Professional background in marketing, architectural or construction industry an asset
We can offer:
– A competitive salary
– Life assurance and personal accident cover
– Training and development opportunities and support
– 28 days leave (inclusive of public holidays)
– Ride2Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers scheme, Season Ticket Loan scheme
– An active social programme – yoga, football, softball and trips of architectural interest
– A friendly, flexible, multi-cultural environment with a commitment to sustainability
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-373 City Road, London, EC1V 1AS.
(No agency appointments considered)
Avanti Architects Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. For more information about the practice take a look around our website.
Immediate start preferred but not essential
working with us
For all our positions we offer: A competitive salary, training and development opportunities and support, an attractive leave package, enhanced maternity pay scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and Ride2Work scheme. The office is a friendly, flexible, multi-cultural environment with a sustainability commitment. There are regular social and keep-fit activities including rock climbing, yoga, football and softball. We are located at the Angel Islington, London, close to a wide range of social, recreational and cultural facilities. We are committed to equal opportunities.
how to apply
Independent applicants only, please. No agency appointments considered. You must be eligible to work in the UK. If you would like to apply by email, send your CV along with some work samples preferably in one attached Word or PDF file to: email@example.com In the subject field of your email use the format of: first name last name: position applied for.